Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It tickles me

So the husband unit and I went to get some chicken the other night. It was late, we were hungry and neither of us wanted to cook when we got home. Now most Chicken places around here are owned by either Koren's or Vietnamese so it's already a challenge to get the correct order across to them. So we finally with many hand signals and jumping up and down get our order in. We go over to sit down and wait, and the doors open and I kid you not in walks a family right out of deliverance. I was so looking for the banjo boy, and hoping I didn't get made dinner at the same time.

It tickled me to watch them with their very hard texas/redneck accents trying to communicate with the workers in the chicken place. The workers are looking at them like who the fuck let you out in public, the family is looking at the workers like they were food themselves.

Well nobody human got eaten, the husband unit and I got our food and was heading out the door and I see the little delivery boy grab a big chicken order and hide it under his coat. (it's like 78 degrees outside why is he wearing a coat) Of course I had to follow

He is stalking down the side walk looking like Dick Dasterly from the cartoons. He gets to a door and looks around, and sneaks in the door. I look up and it's a dominos pizza place. I started laughing saying no he just didn't sneak into the dominos with chicken. About 2 minutes later he comes running top speed out of dominos, carrying 3 pizza boxes. He tears into the chicken place and runs to where the cooks are, Of course I had to look in the window and they are all scarfing pizza down as fast as they can chew.

I don't know why but I found this to be quite funny.

On the work out front. Last Tuesday I swam 1500 yards (that's alot for those not in the know) Then that night I did 20 minutes on the elipitical.
Wednesday I lifted weights then did 25 minutes on the elipitical that night.
Thursday Swam another 1500 yards, that night 25 minutes on the elipitical
Took Friday off. Lifted weights on Saturday, Did 40 minutes on the treadmill on Sunday Took Monday off, did 42 minutes on the treadmill today. Still trying to eat good as well.

Anyway it's ice raining here so I have to leave for work 2 hours early. I don't get the option of taking a day off for weather. Emergency Services and all. Wish me luck I don't have a traffic accident.

Happy Tuesday All

10 Comments:

  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    Oh my gosh that is to darn funny, at least they traded off food.

    Oh man I would have left when that family walked in. so how inbred did they all look??? hehehehehe

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger ~SugarBear~ said…

    I love the food trade-off, makes it sound like a drug deal! Hats off to you on the exercise - I love the water but can't swim worth a darn.

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger ~Just Me Miranda~ said…

    Lol...thats too funny!

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Special K said…

    That was funny to me too, like some kind of secret trade off! You be careful out there!!!!!!

     
  • At 10:04 PM, Blogger Biddie said…

    I think that family shops at the Wal-Mart here in my city :)

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger Alekx said…

    Burf---I'm telling you the hills have eyes inbred. I was worried I was gonna be dinner

    Sugar--it did look like some sort of secret drug trade

    Miranda--I was "tickled"

    K--Home safe and sound, the roads were horrid.

    Biddie--They shop at EVERY walmart. hahaha

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger Libby said…

    ...yeah, alekx, i think they were at our wal mart here in ohio yesterday!

     
  • At 5:13 AM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    I had to make my blog private but would love for YOU to be able to come see the insanity that is ME!!!
    Please email me at momthatsnuts@yahoo.com and make sure you put your blog name in the subject line so I know who you are. THANKS

    Mom

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger Jules said…

    LOL! People can strike people so funny sometimes!

    On a sidenote, way to work out! You're great inspiration for your sis... keep it up so you can keep her inspired, okay!!!

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    Good for you.....lol funny stuff

     

Post a Comment

<< Home